Love at first sight? Check. Sourcing methods: environmentally friendly and wildly creative? Check.
Three things you must know about Trades by Haim Shahar’s eco-friendly aluminum jewelry designs are: they begin with heritage, sustainability, and design.
- In the Spring of 2016 Trades introduced eco-friendly recycled aluminum jewelry.
- Using recycled materials reduces the carbon footprint and contributes to sustainable design.
- Aluminum is lightweight by nature and can be crafted into the most intricated and creative of forms.
What you need to know: Recycled aluminum jewelry is gorgeous, lightweight and easy to wear. Discover for yourself the latest from Trades by Haim Shahar.
“We’re very proud of our eco-friendly aluminum collection. It’s 100% reclaimed and recycled aluminum that is made into beautiful, sculptural pieces with minimum impact to the environment.” —Haim Shahar
Looking for last minute gifts? There’s still time to finish your holiday shopping. We’ve got gifts to give and keep, that won’t break the bank. We’re excited to share our top 5 gifts under $50 for the holidays:
Gifts for her:
Look for presents that add a combination of thoughtfulness and stylishness.
- Find the gift that will delight! For the woman on the go, bracelets with magnetic clasps offer style and convenience. We suggest the modern leather with Sterling Silver plated bracelet MB653K (shown above).
- Give her a gift of quality that will upgrade all of her outfits. The whimsical multi-strand leather bracelet with delightful silver plated beads MB670BC (shown above) is the gift she will wear with everything.
- Because the holidays are a time to express affection, we have a ring that says L-O-V-E. Charm her with the handmade 100% recycled, eco-friendly aluminum AR16052 ring (shown above).
- The holidays are a time for wishes. Wish upon a star with the lightweight and tarnish free, lead and nickel-free necklace AN05005 (shown above).
- Light and shine are what you will find in the uplifting leather with Sterling Silver plated base metal and glass bead bracelet MB825 (shown above).
From all of us at Trades by Haim Shahar, we wish you a fun-filled holiday season!
When we’re not busy crafting new collections we’re dreaming of how to inspire YOU! It gives us great joy to make the art of wearing jewelry fun. We all know that jewelry is fun but it is also one of the easiest ways to update your look.
The benefits of jewelry:
- It’s easy to fit
- Jewelry has longevity–rotate your jewelry each season for an easy update
- Brighten your skin tone
- Add polish to any outfit
- Introduce on-trend colors to your look easily
Our top color picks for Winter: Topaz & Aqua
Do you love the change of the seasons? Say goodbye to summer and hello to your most fashionable fall ever. Did you know that you can transition your wardrobe with the aid of accessories? Here are the three must-have fall jewelry elements to consider this season:
- Texture: Fall textures tend to be heavier than summer. Think about smooth surfaces that won’t snag on fall knits.
- Color: This season the color palette we are loving from designers is black and white, as well as jewel tones. Play off of the monochromatic or the rich color palette by choosing neutrals that feel bolder and heavier than summer’s light colors.
- Sparkle: Let loose and add a little shine. As the days get shorter it’s fun to add an element of shine and sparkle to your fingertips. Think rings that can go with your daytime look or with a party dress with ease.