When we’re not busy crafting new collections we’re dreaming of how to inspire YOU! It gives us great joy to make the art of wearing jewelry fun. We all know that jewelry is fun but it is also one of the easiest ways to update your look.
The benefits of jewelry:
- It’s easy to fit
- Jewelry has longevity–rotate your jewelry each season for an easy update
- Brighten your skin tone
- Add polish to any outfit
- Introduce on-trend colors to your look easily
Our top color picks for Winter: Topaz & Aqua
Looking ahead to the summer months you may be wondering,”How can I improve my style?” One of the easiest ways to instantly add style to your wardrobe, whether you are a man or a woman, is with jewelry. Jewelry is something that is noticed instantly by others. It is a way to share something about yourself without saying a word.
Women, if you love getting compliments try adding a statement necklace. Men how about adding a finishing touch to your look with a bracelet? This will instantly give your look more interest.
If you have never tried wearing jewelry start with just one accent piece. Many of us start with one piece and build a look over time. Go with pieces that feel good on your body and please your eyes.
Jewelry Tips for Summer Months:
- Choose a metal motif. You can create a theme by choosing silver or gold toned jewelry, or you can start with a mixed metal piece and then add pieces of jewelry in silver and gold as you like. Think of your necklace as the piece that sets the tone for your outfit. Here’s an example of a perfect mixed-metal piece to get you started:
- Less is more. Introduce pieces that enhance your look rather than overwhelm your look. We tend to wear less clothing in summer months and jewelry can make a big impact with a minimal outfit.
- Store your jewelry in mesh bags or plastic bags to keep them clean and looking their best.