Love at first sight? Check. Sourcing methods: environmentally friendly and wildly creative? Check.
Three things you must know about Trades by Haim Shahar’s eco-friendly aluminum jewelry designs are: they begin with heritage, sustainability, and design.
- In the Spring of 2016 Trades introduced eco-friendly recycled aluminum jewelry.
- Using recycled materials reduces the carbon footprint and contributes to sustainable design.
- Aluminum is lightweight by nature and can be crafted into the most intricated and creative of forms.
What you need to know: Recycled aluminum jewelry is gorgeous, lightweight and easy to wear. Discover for yourself the latest from Trades by Haim Shahar.
“We’re very proud of our eco-friendly aluminum collection. It’s 100% reclaimed and recycled aluminum that is made into beautiful, sculptural pieces with minimum impact to the environment.” —Haim Shahar
When we’re not busy crafting new collections we’re dreaming of how to inspire YOU! It gives us great joy to make the art of wearing jewelry fun. We all know that jewelry is fun but it is also one of the easiest ways to update your look.
The benefits of jewelry:
- It’s easy to fit
- Jewelry has longevity–rotate your jewelry each season for an easy update
- Brighten your skin tone
- Add polish to any outfit
- Introduce on-trend colors to your look easily
Our top color picks for Winter: Topaz & Aqua
The spirit of the ocean sings in the latest collection from Trades by Haim Shahar. The idea of the collection was to make unique, bold styles that celebrated the beauty of the earth in an intrinsic way. By using reclaimed materials Haim infuses his collection with an ethos of reverence and respect for the beauty nature.
The Aluminum Collection styles are made in Spain from recycled aluminum. The new styles are eco-friendly, lightweight, and highly detailed. Visually striking these sculptural pieces are fashion-forward, easy to wear, and tarnish free.