Love at first sight? Check. Sourcing methods: environmentally friendly and wildly creative? Check.
Three things you must know about Trades by Haim Shahar’s eco-friendly aluminum jewelry designs are: they begin with heritage, sustainability, and design.
- In the Spring of 2016 Trades introduced eco-friendly recycled aluminum jewelry.
- Using recycled materials reduces the carbon footprint and contributes to sustainable design.
- Aluminum is lightweight by nature and can be crafted into the most intricated and creative of forms.
What you need to know: Recycled aluminum jewelry is gorgeous, lightweight and easy to wear. Discover for yourself the latest from Trades by Haim Shahar.
“We’re very proud of our eco-friendly aluminum collection. It’s 100% reclaimed and recycled aluminum that is made into beautiful, sculptural pieces with minimum impact to the environment.” —Haim Shahar
Be in the know this season with cool-girl style that is fun and easy to wear. We’ve surveyed the top 2016 jewelry trends to bring you five pieces to try this summer.
- The Wrap Bracelet
- Edgy Meets Glam Choker
- Stick Earrings
4. Cool Color Combinations:
5. The Oversized Ring
~Be bold, have fun, follow your dreams~
Looking ahead to the summer months you may be wondering,”How can I improve my style?” One of the easiest ways to instantly add style to your wardrobe, whether you are a man or a woman, is with jewelry. Jewelry is something that is noticed instantly by others. It is a way to share something about yourself without saying a word.
Women, if you love getting compliments try adding a statement necklace. Men how about adding a finishing touch to your look with a bracelet? This will instantly give your look more interest.
If you have never tried wearing jewelry start with just one accent piece. Many of us start with one piece and build a look over time. Go with pieces that feel good on your body and please your eyes.
Jewelry Tips for Summer Months:
- Choose a metal motif. You can create a theme by choosing silver or gold toned jewelry, or you can start with a mixed metal piece and then add pieces of jewelry in silver and gold as you like. Think of your necklace as the piece that sets the tone for your outfit. Here’s an example of a perfect mixed-metal piece to get you started:
- Less is more. Introduce pieces that enhance your look rather than overwhelm your look. We tend to wear less clothing in summer months and jewelry can make a big impact with a minimal outfit.
- Store your jewelry in mesh bags or plastic bags to keep them clean and looking their best.