Do you love to travel, but find it difficult to know what accessories to bring? Here at Trades by Haim Shahar travel is an integral part of our lifestyle. Check out our five must-have jewelry styles for travel this summer.
- Start with a statement pair of earrings that will dress up the most basic of outfits.
- One bracelet that looks like four: the multi strand bracelet.
- A straightforward necklace that will go with any neckline.
- A street-style bracelet that can be worn on its own or stacked with the multi strand bracelet.
- Take a cue from the color experts and try an earring with one of this year’s hottest colors: Pink Yarrow.
Thanks for reading our latest blog. We’d love to hear your travel tips for looking and feeling your best.
Discover your favorite jewelry and gifts at Trades by Haim Shahar.
Looking for last minute gifts? There’s still time to finish your holiday shopping. We’ve got gifts to give and keep, that won’t break the bank. We’re excited to share our top 5 gifts under $50 for the holidays:
Gifts for her:
Look for presents that add a combination of thoughtfulness and stylishness.
- Find the gift that will delight! For the woman on the go, bracelets with magnetic clasps offer style and convenience. We suggest the modern leather with Sterling Silver plated bracelet MB653K (shown above).
- Give her a gift of quality that will upgrade all of her outfits. The whimsical multi-strand leather bracelet with delightful silver plated beads MB670BC (shown above) is the gift she will wear with everything.
- Because the holidays are a time to express affection, we have a ring that says L-O-V-E. Charm her with the handmade 100% recycled, eco-friendly aluminum AR16052 ring (shown above).
- The holidays are a time for wishes. Wish upon a star with the lightweight and tarnish free, lead and nickel-free necklace AN05005 (shown above).
- Light and shine are what you will find in the uplifting leather with Sterling Silver plated base metal and glass bead bracelet MB825 (shown above).
From all of us at Trades by Haim Shahar, we wish you a fun-filled holiday season!
When we’re not busy crafting new collections we’re dreaming of how to inspire YOU! It gives us great joy to make the art of wearing jewelry fun. We all know that jewelry is fun but it is also one of the easiest ways to update your look.
The benefits of jewelry:
- It’s easy to fit
- Jewelry has longevity–rotate your jewelry each season for an easy update
- Brighten your skin tone
- Add polish to any outfit
- Introduce on-trend colors to your look easily
Our top color picks for Winter: Topaz & Aqua