Do you love to travel, but find it difficult to know what accessories to bring? Here at Trades by Haim Shahar travel is an integral part of our lifestyle. Check out our five must-have jewelry styles for travel this summer.
- Start with a statement pair of earrings that will dress up the most basic of outfits.
- One bracelet that looks like four: the multi strand bracelet.
- A straightforward necklace that will go with any neckline.
- A street-style bracelet that can be worn on its own or stacked with the multi strand bracelet.
- Take a cue from the color experts and try an earring with one of this year’s hottest colors: Pink Yarrow.
Thanks for reading our latest blog. We’d love to hear your travel tips for looking and feeling your best.
Discover your favorite jewelry and gifts at Trades by Haim Shahar.
Love at first sight? Check. Sourcing methods: environmentally friendly and wildly creative? Check.
Three things you must know about Trades by Haim Shahar’s eco-friendly aluminum jewelry designs are: they begin with heritage, sustainability, and design.
- In the Spring of 2016 Trades introduced eco-friendly recycled aluminum jewelry.
- Using recycled materials reduces the carbon footprint and contributes to sustainable design.
- Aluminum is lightweight by nature and can be crafted into the most intricated and creative of forms.
What you need to know: Recycled aluminum jewelry is gorgeous, lightweight and easy to wear. Discover for yourself the latest from Trades by Haim Shahar.
“We’re very proud of our eco-friendly aluminum collection. It’s 100% reclaimed and recycled aluminum that is made into beautiful, sculptural pieces with minimum impact to the environment.” —Haim Shahar
Looking for last minute gifts? There’s still time to finish your holiday shopping. We’ve got gifts to give and keep, that won’t break the bank. We’re excited to share our top 5 gifts under $50 for the holidays:
Gifts for her:
Look for presents that add a combination of thoughtfulness and stylishness.
- Find the gift that will delight! For the woman on the go, bracelets with magnetic clasps offer style and convenience. We suggest the modern leather with Sterling Silver plated bracelet MB653K (shown above).
- Give her a gift of quality that will upgrade all of her outfits. The whimsical multi-strand leather bracelet with delightful silver plated beads MB670BC (shown above) is the gift she will wear with everything.
- Because the holidays are a time to express affection, we have a ring that says L-O-V-E. Charm her with the handmade 100% recycled, eco-friendly aluminum AR16052 ring (shown above).
- The holidays are a time for wishes. Wish upon a star with the lightweight and tarnish free, lead and nickel-free necklace AN05005 (shown above).
- Light and shine are what you will find in the uplifting leather with Sterling Silver plated base metal and glass bead bracelet MB825 (shown above).
From all of us at Trades by Haim Shahar, we wish you a fun-filled holiday season!
The holidays are upon us! It is a season of joy, gift giving, and parties! We love holiday festivities and we have three strategies for dressing all of this season’s events.
The Office Holiday Party
Whether you have a party in the office or with coworkers after work we have a strategy for you. Start with a black top, and pair this with a statement skirt or pant in something festive such as this year’s velvet faves. Now add jewelry! A beautiful red and silver bracelet with matching earrings strikes the perfect holiday balance.
Genuine leather with Sterling Silver plated base metal.
Handmade earring with sterling silver plated base metal, surgical steel wires.
Home For the Holidays
Need a casual holiday look? How about your favorite sweater, jeans, and a stack of bracelets that say that you know how to be merry.
Genuine leather with Sterling Silver plated base metal.
Genuine cultured pearl with sterling silver plated beads with magnetic clasp. Made in Spain. Fits wrists 7.5 inches. Lead and nickel free.
Genuine leather with Sterling Silver plated base metal and glass beads. Made in Spain. Fits wrists 7.5 inches. Lead and nickel free.
New Year’s Eve Celebrations
We love the look of a beautiful strapless dress for this occasion with just the right necklace. With so many to choose from, what is a girl to do? Be a star this season with statement necklaces that are actually lightweight.
Explore our newest collection, made from 100% recycled, eco-friendly aluminum.
Lightweight, and polished to a warm glow, the sleek modern designs are a mix of sculptural, classic and edgy.
Explore our newest collection, made from 100% recycled, eco-friendly aluminum. Lightweight, and polished to a warm glow, the sleek modern designs are a mix of sculptural, classic and edgy.
Wishing you a season filled with peace, love, and happiness!
When we’re not busy crafting new collections we’re dreaming of how to inspire YOU! It gives us great joy to make the art of wearing jewelry fun. We all know that jewelry is fun but it is also one of the easiest ways to update your look.
The benefits of jewelry:
- It’s easy to fit
- Jewelry has longevity–rotate your jewelry each season for an easy update
- Brighten your skin tone
- Add polish to any outfit
- Introduce on-trend colors to your look easily
Our top color picks for Winter: Topaz & Aqua
Do you love the change of the seasons? Say goodbye to summer and hello to your most fashionable fall ever. Did you know that you can transition your wardrobe with the aid of accessories? Here are the three must-have fall jewelry elements to consider this season:
- Texture: Fall textures tend to be heavier than summer. Think about smooth surfaces that won’t snag on fall knits.
- Color: This season the color palette we are loving from designers is black and white, as well as jewel tones. Play off of the monochromatic or the rich color palette by choosing neutrals that feel bolder and heavier than summer’s light colors.
- Sparkle: Let loose and add a little shine. As the days get shorter it’s fun to add an element of shine and sparkle to your fingertips. Think rings that can go with your daytime look or with a party dress with ease.
Be in the know this season with cool-girl style that is fun and easy to wear. We’ve surveyed the top 2016 jewelry trends to bring you five pieces to try this summer.
- The Wrap Bracelet
- Edgy Meets Glam Choker
- Stick Earrings
4. Cool Color Combinations:
5. The Oversized Ring
~Be bold, have fun, follow your dreams~
Looking ahead to the summer months you may be wondering,”How can I improve my style?” One of the easiest ways to instantly add style to your wardrobe, whether you are a man or a woman, is with jewelry. Jewelry is something that is noticed instantly by others. It is a way to share something about yourself without saying a word.
Women, if you love getting compliments try adding a statement necklace. Men how about adding a finishing touch to your look with a bracelet? This will instantly give your look more interest.
If you have never tried wearing jewelry start with just one accent piece. Many of us start with one piece and build a look over time. Go with pieces that feel good on your body and please your eyes.
Jewelry Tips for Summer Months:
- Choose a metal motif. You can create a theme by choosing silver or gold toned jewelry, or you can start with a mixed metal piece and then add pieces of jewelry in silver and gold as you like. Think of your necklace as the piece that sets the tone for your outfit. Here’s an example of a perfect mixed-metal piece to get you started:
- Less is more. Introduce pieces that enhance your look rather than overwhelm your look. We tend to wear less clothing in summer months and jewelry can make a big impact with a minimal outfit.
- Store your jewelry in mesh bags or plastic bags to keep them clean and looking their best.
With the change of the season into spring, we feel the need to refresh our look. The top three ways to change your look with accessories this season are:
- Add a bracelet for instant color gratification. Just like a change of your nail polish a fresh addition of spring hues with a bracelet adds color where you see it: at your hands. We love the assortments of spring-ready bracelets to mix and match.
- Make a statement with neutral colors that go with everything. Choose a necklace that can set the tone for the season. This stunning centerpiece necklace with a sand-colored waxed cotton cord has a balance of crispness and shine.
- Stay updated with on-trend key accents. We are loving this six-strand bracelet because it gives an instant it-girl look. Choose one of-the-moment accessory a season to update your look and to have fun with trends that are now.
When you accessorize this spring celebrate the uniqueness of your beauty and accentuate your look with colors and silhouettes that make you feel amazing.